Villa Luna, Puerto Calero
Newly refurbished in July 2016. A beautiful villa in the exclusive Puerto Calero Marina. This stunning property provides the perfect base for a fabulous holiday in Lanzarote. Just a 10 minute stroll from the marina with it’s parade of bars, designer shops & restaurants. The friendly town has much to offer from fishing, submarine & boat excursions to a day at the nearby 5 star Hesperia hotel with it’s restaurants, spa & sports club.
Features of the villa include:
Fully air conditioned throughout with the exception of the separate apartment
Wooden flooring throughout
Wooden staircases with sliding glass atrium window
Living accommodation split over 4 levels in total
Additional cloakroom on ground floor
Off road parking
Wifi is provided for your convenience at no additional cost.
Please contact us for rates on this accommodation.
- Booking is reserved upon receipt of a 25% deposit.
- Booking is confirmed upon receipt of the balance of 75% up to 8 weeks before date of travel.
- 2 persons maximum per bedroom unless otherwise stated.
- No pets are allowed.
- Should the property become unavailable for reasons beyond our control you will be offered a full refund for the accommodation. PV Holiday rentals is not liable for admin charges or travel costs.
- A refundable damage deposit of €300 is required for all properties (unless otherwise stated).
- Check in is from 16.00 on arrival day and check out is before 10.00 on departure date.
- Maid service is provided once per week (minimum), bath and shower towels are provided in all accommodation. Pool/Beach towels are not provided unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation charges (may vary slightly depending on accommodation booked):
- 8 weeks before arrival: 25%
- 4 weeks before arrival: 50%
- 2 weeks before arrival: 75%
- Less than 2 weeks before arrival: 100%
- Any complaints must be made immediately at the property in order for us to rectify the problem. This must be followed up in writing within 7 days of departure, any claims after this time will not be considered.