Villa Liza, Hvar – 4 bedroom villa with pool
Villa Liza is located in a tranquil area on Hvar Island and is one of four villas in our property. The quiet neighbourhood gives you the peace and privacy that you want for your holiday in Croatia. Whilst you’ll get the privacy during your stay, the villa is ideally located close to the city centre and a beautiful beach is just 70m away. Hvar Island is the pearl of the Adriatic and one of the most popular Croatian destinations. As well as being the sunniest island, it boasts clear seas, historical sites and traditional gastronomy for you to indulge. Hvar is also a great base for visiting other Croatian islands, with daily ferries going to Split, Brac and much more.
The homely Villa Liza is made of traditional white Croatian stone with green shutters and light wooden doors. The inside of the villa is also decorated in traditional fashion with comfortable furnishings and modern amenities for your stay. The interior is decorated in a homely fashion, making this villa feel like a home away from home. The living room and kitchen provide ample space to relax and spend time with your loved ones as well as enjoy family dinners in the large dining space.
There are 4 double bedrooms within the villa providing space for up to 8 people, three of which have their own contemporary bathrooms. The bedrooms have large, comfortable beds and ample storage space. One of the double bedrooms comes with a shaded balcony area where you can enjoy the scenic views and peaceful surroundings.
The villas outdoor terrace area provides plenty of space to soak up the Mediterranean sunshine with deck chairs and a modest swimming pool that illuminates at night. The swimming pool area is surrounded by trees for ultimate privacy. Also outside there is a shaded dining area so you can dine al fresco.
Our onsite staff will be able to answer any questions that you have as well as recommend any local excursions that are worth a visit during your luxury Croatia holiday.
A security deposit of EUR 500 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
All prices are from prices and are based on 7 nights accommodation, per villa per week
- 01/01/2020 – 03/05/2020: from €1580
- 04/05/2020 – 17/05/2020: from €1880
- 18/05/2020 – 07/06/2020: from €2510
- 08/06/2020 – 28/06/2020: from €3570
- 29/06/2020 – 23/08/2020: from €4490
- 24/08/2020 – 06/09/2020: from €3570
- 07/09/2020 – 13/09/2020: from €2510
- 14/09/2020 – 31/12/2020: from €1580
Security deposit of €500 due on arrival.
- Booking is reserved upon receipt of a 25% deposit.
- Booking is confirmed upon receipt of the balance of 75% up to 8 weeks before date of travel.
- 2 persons maximum per bedroom unless otherwise stated.
- No pets are allowed.
- Should the property become unavailable for reasons beyond our control you will be offered a full refund for the accommodation. PV Holiday rentals is not liable for admin charges or travel costs.
- A refundable damage deposit of €300 is required for all properties (unless otherwise stated).
- Check in is from 16.00 on arrival day and check out is before 10.00 on departure date.
- Maid service is provided once per week (minimum), bath and shower towels are provided in all accommodation. Pool/Beach towels are not provided unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation charges (may vary slightly depending on accommodation booked):
- 8 weeks before arrival: 25%
- 4 weeks before arrival: 50%
- 2 weeks before arrival: 75%
- Less than 2 weeks before arrival: 100%
- Any complaints must be made immediately at the property in order for us to rectify the problem. This must be followed up in writing within 7 days of departure, any claims after this time will not be considered.