Villa Gondro Private Villa with Pool Quinta do Lago
This lovely, recently built 5/6 bedroom villa (completed at the end of 2012), is located in Quinta do Lago, and is decorated to a very high standard.Excellent pool area highly recommended.
Located in an ideal position within the resort of Quinta do Lago,walking distance to Quinta Shopping and Buganvilia Plaza, where you will find a great selection of fine restaurants, bars, shops, a nightclub, supermarket and pharmacy.
The villa is located only 20 minutes drive from Faro airport ans is 3 km from the beach.
Quinta do Lago has a great selection of fine villas and resort based holiday destinations.
We do recommend car hire.
2019 rates now available.
5/6 Bedroom Villa
- The Villa: There are 5 bedrooms en suite situated on the ground and first floors, plus a multi-use bedroom situated on the lower level next to the games room, ideal for teenagers’ use. Outside, there is a very nice garden that enjoys a lot of privacy. You can enjoy fresh meals on the covered barbeque terrace overlooking the pool and lounge terrace/ garden area, which features a cascade water fall and a child/ paddling pool. Located in an ideal position within the resort of Quinta do Lago, within walking distance to Quinta Shopping and Buganvilia Plaza, where you find very nice restaurants, bars, shops, a disco, a supermarket and a pharmacy- and you are just 4 kms away from the beautiful white sand beaches of Quinta do Lago.
- Ground Floor Bedroom 1: This smaller bedroom features a twin sofa pull-out bed that can be converted in a double bed, with an en suite shower room. Bedroom 2: (Grey Room): This can be prepared as either a twin or double bedroom with direct access to a private terrace overlooking the pool / garden area. There is an en suite bathroom with walk-in shower. TV. Bedroom 3: (Brown Room): This can be prepared as either a twin or double bedroom, and overlooks the pool and garden area. TV. En suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Living Area Lovely sitting area, with 2 comfortable big sofas and Moroccan puff chairs overlooking the pool/garden and lounge terrace area. TV, DVD player and Music System. Access to the Dining area.
- Dining Area Big wooden table which seats maximum 14 persons, with a charming Moroccan mirror on the wall and a lit cabinet . Direct access to the barbeque terrace area and kitchen.
- Kitchen Fully equipped kitchen with separate big freezer and big fridge; dishwasher; juicer; coffee machine; microwave; kettle; oven; electric stove (4 rings). The kitchen also has an American breakfast table with 2 high seats. Direct access to the laundry, which is complete with a washing machine and dryer. Access to the BBQ area through a corridor.
- Outside There is an exterior shower room next to the barbecue area for the pool users. There is a music system with 2 speakers outside in the lounge covered terrace next to the pool and garden area. There are 2 outdoor sofas in the lounge area surrounded by a beautiful atmosphere with nice transparent curtains, lots of candle lanterns, sun beds placed on the wood decking terrace around the pool or on the lawn grass area, where you can relax and enjoy the sound of the water cascade, the ambient music sound, or simply the birds that live around!
- First Floor On the first floor you will find the 2 Master suites and an extensive circular outside terrace with a private area for each of the rooms. Bedroom 4 (Beige): This Master suite can be prepared as a twin or a double bedroom. With a private dressing area, TV and an en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath overlooking a fantastic country view.This big bedroom is ideal to people who want to have some relaxed and quiet time reading, sunbathing or simply drinking a fresh orange juice on the private outside terrace. Bedroom 5 (Light Blue): This Master double suite with white linen curtains features a TV and a private dressing area, as well as an en suite bathroom with a corner Jacuzzi bath and a separate shower unit, both enjoying amazing views of the surrounding landscape. A private terrace with 2 sun beds is ideal for people who want to have their own personal space away from the common areas.
- Basement Level Games Room: if you are looking for fun, this is the ideal space for you! In this big games room with windows you will find: a Snooker table, Table Tennis , big flat screen TV with internet connection; Playstation 3 , baby area (complete with a carpet with a small table and chairs, and with some baby / little child games), surround sound music system and DVD player. Multi-use bedroom: This big bedroom is ideal for teenagers who want to be next to the games room area and away from the main house area, enjoying their music and playing with everything around! Here you will find 2 x twin sofa pull-out beds with a capacity for 4 people, 4 puffs and a private music system and a football table. This bedroom is charged as a supplemental extra for larger groups of more than 10 persons. Garage: there is a garage available for the clients use with space for 2 vehicles.
All prices based on 7 nights accommodation, per 5 bedroom villa per week
- 01/01/19 – 23/03/19: €4330
- 24/03/19 – 06/04/19: €8120
- 07/04/09 – 25/05/19: €6640
- 26/05/19 – 01/06/19: €6910
- 02/06/19 – 29/06/19: €6640
- 30/06/19 – 31/08/19: €12200
- 01/09/19 – 14/09/19: €8120
- 15/09/19 – 28/09/19: €6325
- 29/09/19 – 12/10/19: €4770
- 13/10/19 – 20/10/19: €4330
- 21/10/19 – 27/10/19: €4770
- 28/10/19 – 14/12/19: €4330
All prices based on 7 nights accommodation, per 6 bedroom villa per week
- 01/01/19 – 23/03/19: €5260
- 24/03/19 – 06/04/19: €9050
- 07/04/09 – 25/05/19: €7575
- 26/05/19 – 01/06/19: €7840
- 02/06/19 – 29/06/19: €7575
- 30/06/19 – 31/08/19: €13000
- 01/09/19 – 14/09/19: €9050
- 15/09/19 – 28/09/19: €7260
- 29/09/19 – 12/10/19: €5705
- 13/10/19 – 20/10/19: €5260
- 21/10/19 – 27/10/19: €5705
- 28/10/19 – 14/12/19: €5260
- Booking is reserved upon receipt of a 25% deposit.
- Booking is confirmed upon receipt of the balance of 75% up to 8 weeks before date of travel.
- 2 persons maximum per bedroom unless otherwise stated.
- No pets are allowed.
- Should the property become unavailable for reasons beyond our control you will be offered a full refund for the accommodation. PV Holiday rentals is not liable for admin charges or travel costs.
- A refundable damage deposit of €300 is required for all properties (unless otherwise stated).
- Check in is from 16.00 on arrival day and check out is before 10.00 on departure date.
- Maid service is provided once per week (minimum), bath and shower towels are provided in all accommodation. Pool/Beach towels are not provided unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation charges (may vary slightly depending on accommodation booked):
- 8 weeks before arrival: 25%
- 4 weeks before arrival: 50%
- 2 weeks before arrival: 75%
- Less than 2 weeks before arrival: 100%
- Any complaints must be made immediately at the property in order for us to rectify the problem. This must be followed up in writing within 7 days of departure, any claims after this time will not be considered.