1. Master King bed, ample fitted wardrobes, bedside tables & lamps, air-conditioning, patio doors to pool area & jacuzzi with sea views
2. Twin beds (pushed together but can be made into a double), ample fitted wardrobes, bedside tables & lamps, air-conditioning, patio doors to the pool area with sea views.
3. Twin beds (pushed together), ample fitted wardrobes, bedside tables & lamps, air-conditioning, patio doors to the pool area with sea views.
4. Twin beds, fitted wardrobes, bedside table & lamp, armchair, patio doors to terrace for covered games area with sea views
1. Ensuite to Bedroom 1 – Modern, large walk in shower, two wash basins, WC, heated towel rail and bluetooth speaker
2. Ensuite to Bedroom 2 – Modern, large walk in shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail
3. Ensuite to Bedroom 3 – Modern, large walk in shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail
4. Family bathroom with walk in shower, wash basin and WC
Very large state of the art fully fitted kitchen with ample workspace, 2 electric ovens, electric 4 ring hob, microwave, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle and toaster. Leading to separate utility room where you will find a washing machine, tumble dryer, iron & ironing board and access to an outside drying area.
Luxurious, modern & stylish open plan living area. The air conditioned lounge/dining room offers a great space for relaxing & entertaining. Two large comfortable sofas, flat screen TV with MagBox system (providing many UK channels) and Bluetooth music system & WIFI boasts floor to ceiling patio doors to look out through and access the the pool & patio. A large handmade wooden dining table with 8 comfy chairs splits the room from the kitchen. Original artwork hangs from the walls to bring extra colour to this wonderful house.
The private infinity pool (heated in the winter months) has Roman style steps for easy access and an underwater bench in the shallow end to sit and relax. There is a covered terrace area with table tennis table (infront of Bedroom 4) and ample space around the pool to sunbathe on the comfortable loungers with parasol for sunshade. Relax in the hot tub and enjoy the spectacular views that this villa has to offer. There are 12 steps leading down to the outdoor dining area & BBQ.
Pool Detail (approximately):
Shape: Rectangular Infinity
Size: 8.5 m x 4.5 m
Depth range: 1.0 m – 1.6 m
Heating: Electric & Solar (November to end April inclusive)
Water Type: Normal
Pool Cover: Yes
Access: Roman steps
Select the Amenities Tab above for a full list. The villa is all on one level, all bathrooms have walk in showers. There are 12 steps leading down to the outdoor seating and BBQ area.
The villa also has private & street parking, alarm and safety deposit box. The air conditioning units are coin operated. Table tennis
Casa Causel is situated in a private lane in Los Mojones, a quiet sought after residential area close to the Old town of Puerto del Carmen The busy resort of Puerto del Carmen started life as a fishing village and now boasts all the facilities and amenities of a Spanish holiday town, with an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars. A variety of restaurants offer multiple options for the visitor to decide where to eat. From traditional restaurants, offering typical local products and establishments specialized in national and international cuisine with dishes from around the world. There is a long sandy beach where sun beds and shades are available for hire and in addition various water sports available. There is a reliable and inexpensive bus and taxi service allowing you to explore all areas easily. The popular marina of Puerto Calero is a short drive or you can take the taxi boat from the old town harbour to spend a relaxing afternoon watching the boats. Activities include: Theme park, boat trips, Deep sea fishing, island excursions, golf course, diving, mini golf, go karting, tennis, sports centre, bike hire, shopping centre, spas and wellness centres, horse riding (in Macher village), whale museum (Puerto Calero) Water Park (Costa Teguise)
This is not essential in Puerto del Carmen but could be an advantage if you are planning to see the many sights the island has to offer.
Distances (approximately in kms):
Fully prepared for arrival and departure clean included. Additional cleaning/change of linen & towels provided weekly or mid stay for stays of 10 to 13 nights. All linen and bath/hand/tea towels provided. Pool/beach towels are provided for your convenience.