1. Large air-conditioned double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bedside units, dressing table & chair. French doors lead out to the pool & patio area (ground level)
2. Large Double bed with fitted wardrobes, bedside units and air conditioning. French doors lead out to a large terrace shared with bedroom 3 (upper level)
3. Twin beds with fitted wardrobes, bedside units, and air conditioning. French doors lead out to a large terrace shared with bedroom 2 (upper level)
1. En-suite to Bedroom 1 with walk-in shower, WC and twin washbasins (ground level)
2. Modern family bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin, and WC (ground level)
3. En suite to Bedroom 2 (first floor) with walk-in shower, twin washbasins, and WC
4. En suite to Bedroom 3 (first floor) with walk-in shower, twin washbasins, and WC
The floor to ceiling patio doors and windows give this open plan, spacious living, dining & kitchen area a light and airy feel. Modern and attractively decorated it is also air-conditioned. There is a large flat screen TV with a satellite system that provides most UK channels (BBC, ITV, C4) A large, comfortable L shaped sofa and dining table to seat 6.
Modern fully fitted modern kitchen with ample work surfaces and storage. The kitchen has an electric oven & hob, large fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, iron/ironing board. There is also a breakfast bar with two leather stools.
Surrounded by lava rock walls you will find the swimming pool and extensive terrace area ideal for sunbathing or dining al fresco with the comfortable patio furniture. There is also a Weber BBQ.
Pool Detail (approximately):
Depth range: TBC
Heating: Electric (November to end April inclusive)
Water Type: Normal
Pool Cover: Yes
The main accommodation is on the ground floor, and the light and airy rooms make it easy to move around. There are a double ensuite and a family shower room also on this level.
Select the Amenities Tab above for a full list.
Free Wi-Fi connection. For peace of mind, there is a security alarm, safety deposit box, and parking for two cars. Air conditioning which can also provide heat during winter months
Cots and High Chairs available upon request at an additional cost of £15 per week, per item.
Villa Bernadette is situated in the exclusive area of Los Mojones. Only a 10 minute walk from the busy resort, which started life as a fishing village and now boasts all the facilities and amenities of a Spanish holiday town, with an abundance of shops, restaurants, and bars. A variety of restaurants offer multiple options for the visitor to decide where to eat. From traditional restaurants, offering typical local products and establishments specialized in national and international cuisine with dishes from around the world. There is a long sandy beach where sunbeds and shades are available for hire and in addition various water sports available. There is a reliable and inexpensive bus and taxi service allowing you to explore all areas easily. The popular marina of Puerto Calero is a short drive or you can take the water taxi from the old town harbour to spend a relaxing afternoon watching the boats and yachts. Activities include Theme park, boat trips, deep-sea fishing, island excursions, golf course, diving, mini-golf, go-karting, tennis, sports centre, bike hire, shopping centre, spas and wellness centres, horse riding (in Macher village), whale museum (Puerto Calero) Water Park (Costa Teguise), Aeronautic museum (Airport).
This is not essential in Puerto del Carmen but could be an advantage if you are planning to see the many sights the island has to offer.
Distances (approximately in kms):
Fully prepared for arrival and departure clean included. Additional cleaning/change of linen & towels provided weekly or mid stay for stays of 10 to 13 nights. All linen and bath/hand/tea towels provided. Pool/beach towels are provided for your convenience.