Villa Aurora (M5), Pine Cliffs Resort Olhos De Agua
Enquire now for 2021 Holidays.
Check our 2021 prices at email@example.com
Helen S – The mothers point of view!
Having holidayed in Pine Cliffs for the past 14 years, it never disappoints. Initially holidaying with young children, there was always plenty of activities to occupy everyone from swimming in the various pools to golf & tennis,football ( still talked about), easy access to the beach. There is also a fantastic childrens club – Porto Pirata should u need a break. A babysitting service is also available.
From very young the children had been able to wander around the amazing grounds & explore and we as parents always felt it was a safe & secure environment with security on entry / exit 24 hours and also visible patrolling the resort.
Now that the family are all young adults they still love to holiday here and regularly meet up with friends from their childhoods. Their needs may have changed slightly but Pine Cliffs still deliver!
There has been many changes down through the years but all to benefit the resort, with its amazing Serenity Spa, hair salon, pharmacy
and Cookery School to mention a few…
To sum it all up, Pine Pliffs is sheer Heaven. You can be as relaxed or as active as you wish to be & and no matter how often you go there you will always return revitalised and looking forward to next time.
Liam S – Travelling to Pine Cliffs since he was 8 years old
I have been holidaying in the Pine Cliffs since I was 8 years old, and throughout my growing years my love for this resort never diminished.
There are endless reasons for my family’s continued return, and for me the main difference between this resort and any other is its family friendly culture. The resort complex is extremely safe, where women and children (in particular) can roam the grounds and enjoy the amenities at any hour, completely safe. This gives all guests, parents in particular, great peace of mind.
As well as its safe nature, the Pine Cliffs has something for people of all ages. Having stayed here for 20 years, I have never found myself short of activities within the resort. For toddlers/very young children, there is both a kid’s club and babysitting services. For older children, there are activities each day organised by the hotel, such as football tournaments, which I found particularly good for making new friends within the resort.
For adults and other guests, the hotel has multiple high-end restaurants as well as bars, easy beach access and plenty of sport options, such as golf, tennis courts etc. (which are of course great for children as well). On the beach, the resort has a private section for guests, a bar, restaurant and there are water sport options such as banana boats, jet skis etc.
In all my years of going to this resort my want to return has never left me, and I believe all of the elements discussed above create a family friendly atmosphere in 5-star luxury, unlike anywhere else I have been in the world. I couldn’t recommend it anymore.
Sean S – Travelling to Pine Cliffs since he was a teen
- Luxury Accommodation
- Kids Club
- Tennis Courts
- Golf Course
- 5 Swimming Pools, 1 Indoor Pool and Jacuzzi
- Direct beach access and water sports
- Bars, Restaurants, Mini Market
- The Ideal 5 Star Family Resort.
- Booking is reserved upon receipt of a 25% deposit.
- Booking is confirmed upon receipt of the balance of 75% up to 8 weeks before date of travel.
- 2 persons maximum per bedroom unless otherwise stated.
- No pets are allowed.
- Should the property become unavailable for reasons beyond our control you will be offered a full refund for the accommodation. PV Holiday rentals is not liable for admin charges or travel costs.
- A refundable damage deposit of €300 is required for all properties (unless otherwise stated).
- Check in is from 16.00 on arrival day and check out is before 10.00 on departure date.
- Maid service is provided once per week (minimum), bath and shower towels are provided in all accommodation. Pool/Beach towels are not provided unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation charges (may vary slightly depending on accommodation booked):
- 8 weeks before arrival: 25%
- 4 weeks before arrival: 50%
- 2 weeks before arrival: 75%
- Less than 2 weeks before arrival: 100%
- Any complaints must be made immediately at the property in order for us to rectify the problem. This must be followed up in writing within 7 days of departure, any claims after this time will not be considered.