Martinhal Sagres Beach Resort and Family Hotel, Sagres
In a stunning position overlooking Martinhal Beach and set within a protected natural park, Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel is located close to the historic town of Sagres on the unspoiled Western Algarve. Featuring a 37 bedroom five star hotel and a selection of spacious family houses, the essence of the resort is one of understated luxury and genuine hospitality.
This is one of our favourite family resorts in the Algarve. With friendly staff, all the facilities of a 5 star resort and a wonderful relaxing atmosphere, Martinhal Sagres is the perfect destination for couples and families looking for a quiet, relaxing sun holiday.
- Luxury Villas: The exclusive private collection of independently owned luxury villas at Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel are located on the western margin of the resort. The villas have won a number of prestigious accolades including the Homes Overseas Award for ‘Best Portuguese Villa’ and ‘Best Interior Design’. Each property enjoys sea views and is positioned in its own landscaped grounds overlooking a private garden and swimming pool, some of which are fenced for child safety. The properties are distinguished by interior décor that unites a regional artisan look with contemporary function and form. Furnishings are of exceptional quality, and stylish modern conveniences abound – many villas have under-floor heating and most have air-conditioning. With all rentals, linen and towels are included.
- Villas Mimosa: The 23 luxury townhouses located on the northwest side of Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel are known as the Vilas Mimosa. All are independently owned and feature 2 or 3 large bedrooms and a parking space in front of the house. Their position affords impressive views across the resort, the Sagres peninsula and the Natural Park. Cosmopolitan in character yet maintaining an important sense of tradition, the townhouses have been designed upside down: bedrooms and bathrooms are situated on the ground floor while a large open plan lounge and state-of-the-art kitchen occupy the second level. The interior speaks in a contemporary manner but the tone is measured. Comfort and quality are the central themes. Furnishings are stylish but functional. All townhouses have central heating, air-conditioning, satellite TV and a DVD player.
- Beach Rooms: Arranged in clusters of four close to the beach, the Beach Rooms are just a short walk from the main building. Positioned to take full advantage of an outstanding coastal panorama, these rooms are flat roofed and wrapped entirely in natural timber to blend effortlessly into the landscap
- Ocean Houses:Carefully arranged in small terraced groups at the front of Martinhal Village, Ocean Houses are singular in their character and form. The accommodation is upside down, with living spaces created upstairs to take full advantage of the incredible sea views. 2 and 3 bedroom options available.
- Garden Houses: Arranged around an area of indigenous parkland, the Garden Houses at Martinhal Sagres are substantial semi-detached villas set within the perimeter of a large walled garden. The living spaces are all about comfortable luxury: function and form in harmony with elegance and sophistication. Private verandas overlook a central feature of the garden – the Oasis Pool, a heated free-form swimming pool. The views also take in the surroundings of the resort and the countryside of the unspoiled western Algarve. A total of 39 Garden Houses are available, with 10 one-bedroom Deluxe, 20 two-bedroom Grand Deluxe and 9 three-bedroom Master Deluxe options
- Pinewood Houses: The Pinewoods Houses at Martinhal Sagres number just 10 and are positioned in their own separate close. Arranged along the edge of a pine forest, these linked villas enjoy a select location but remain within easy access of the main resort facilities. Each house has its own small, private swimming pool that enhances a garden planted with wild, indigenous flora. Pinewoods Houses appeal to families who appreciate a degree of seclusion but still like to be near the resort’s leisure and entertainment attractions. There are 10 Pinewoods Houses available, with 6 two-bedroom Grand Deluxe and 4 three-bedroom Master Deluxe options.
- Facilities: Guest facilities and leisure options at Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel are designed with families in mind, and interaction between parents and their children is encouraged. But adults, too, can take advantage of the resort’s wealth of amenities.
Please contact us for rates on this accommodation.
- 5 start resort
- Luxury apartments, houses and villas
- Family Friendly restaurants with kids menu
- Raposinhos Kids Club
- Pool, Spa & Gym
- Beach Club with Pool
- Club 98 Tennis & Sports club
- Direct Beach Access
- Booking is reserved upon receipt of a 25% deposit.
- Booking is confirmed upon receipt of the balance of 75% up to 8 weeks before date of travel.
- 2 persons maximum per bedroom unless otherwise stated.
- No pets are allowed.
- Should the property become unavailable for reasons beyond our control you will be offered a full refund for the accommodation. PV Holiday rentals is not liable for admin charges or travel costs.
- A refundable damage deposit of €300 is required for all properties (unless otherwise stated).
- Check in is from 16.00 on arrival day and check out is before 10.00 on departure date.
- Maid service is provided once per week (minimum), bath and shower towels are provided in all accommodation. Pool/Beach towels are not provided unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation charges (may vary slightly depending on accommodation booked):
- 8 weeks before arrival: 25%
- 4 weeks before arrival: 50%
- 2 weeks before arrival: 75%
- Less than 2 weeks before arrival: 100%
- Any complaints must be made immediately at the property in order for us to rectify the problem. This must be followed up in writing within 7 days of departure, any claims after this time will not be considered.