Costa Sal has been a home away from home to repeat holiday Makers for 25 years and has just undergone an extensive refurbishment.
The on-site Coopers Bar and Zest Restaurant (both staffed with Irish and English staff) are the hubs of Costa Sal. Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner are served and they are the ideal meeting point and perfect wind down after a hard day sunbathing! There is a fantastic atmosphere in the bar every night and the live music is fantastic!
There are an on-site Supermarket, tennis courts, children’s playground, and 2 separate pool areas, both with adult and children’s pools.
The pool bar is open from May to October. And there is entertainment most nights in Coopers Bar.
Please contact us for rates on this accommodation.
- Booking is reserved upon receipt of a 25% deposit.
- Booking is confirmed upon receipt of the balance of 75% up to 8 weeks before the date of travel.
- 2 person maximum per bedroom unless otherwise stated.
- No pets are allowed.
- Should the property become unavailable for reasons beyond our control you will be offered a full refund for the accommodation. PV Holiday rentals are not liable for admin charges or travel costs.
- A refundable damage deposit of €300 is required for all properties (unless otherwise stated).
- Check-in is from 16.00 on arrival day and check out is before 10.00 on departure date.
- Maid service is provided once per week (minimum), bath, and shower towels are provided in all accommodation. Pool/Beach towels are not provided unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation charges (may vary slightly depending on accommodation booked):
- 8 weeks before arrival: 25%
- 4 weeks before arrival: 50%
- 2 weeks before arrival: 75%
- Less than 2 weeks before arrival: 100%
- Any complaints must be made immediately at the property in order for us to rectify the problem. This must be followed up in writing within 7 days of departure, any claims after this time will not be considered.