Casa Mestre, Vilamoura – 3 bedroom villa with private gated pool
Casa Mestre is a beautiful 3 bedroom villa in Vilamoura with a large fenced swimming pool and sheltered outside living area complete with BBQ, and a lovely well maintained and secluded garden. It is just a few minutes away from the famous Old Course of Vilamoura. For the non golfers, only 5 minutes drive away are all the amenities and life at the marina including the casino, restaurants, bars, and shops.
The beach is approximately 3.5 kms
The other popular Vilamoura golf courses are right on your doorstep Pinhal, Old Course, Laguna, Millennium and the WGC host Victoria GC. The Central Algarve location also means all the other fantastic courses are easily accessible.
This is not only an ideal location for golf enthusiasts, but also for families with young children, or couples who can enjoy the tranquil settings of the villa whilst also experiencing the enchanting atmosphere of the marina and the local market town of Loule.
Car hire recommended
2019 EARLY BOOKING OFFER: Book before 31st January 2019 and avail of WiFi and transfers!
- Interior: The interior of this modern style villa is very appealing and offers a beautiful dining and lounge area with comfortable seating, fireplace, satellite television, patio doors overlook the pool area. The dining room has patio doors and a balcony overlooking the pool and garden at the front. There is a separate fully fitted modern kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, breakfast table with chairs. A small laundry room with a washing machine. There is one twin bedrooms with air-conditioning and a separate full bathroom with shower on the ground floor. On the first floor there is a double bedroom with air conditioning, one twin bedrooms with air-conditioning and a separate bathroom.
- Exterior: Outside there is a superb 7x4m swimming pool and shower, with a lawned garden for sunbathing. Just outside the kitchen there is a built-in barbecue area with and covered outside dining area very convenient for preparing your long lunches al-fresco. A delightful villa, providing excellent quality accommodation in a convenient position. The villa is very secure with electric gates at the entrance to the villa.
All prices based on 7 nights accommodation, per villa per week
- 01/04/2019 – 30/04/2019: from €600
- 01/05/2019 – 31/05/2019: from €750
- 01/06/2019 – 28/06/2019: from €1300
- 29/06/2019 – 12/07/2019: from €1800
- 13/07/2019 – 31/08/2019: from €2200
- 01/09/2019 – 30/09/2019: from €1300
- 01/10/2019 – 31/10/2019: from €600
2019 EARLY BOOKING OFFER: Book before 31st January 2019 and avail of free WiFi and transfers!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Private Garden, built in BBQ and outdoor seating area
- Private Pool and garden area
- Private parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioned
- Very private and perfect for those looking for a nice relaxing holiday
- Excellent value for money
- Booking is reserved upon receipt of a 25% deposit.
- Booking is confirmed upon receipt of the balance of 75% up to 8 weeks before date of travel.
- 2 persons maximum per bedroom unless otherwise stated.
- No pets are allowed.
- Should the property become unavailable for reasons beyond our control you will be offered a full refund for the accommodation. PV Holiday rentals is not liable for admin charges or travel costs.
- A refundable damage deposit of €300 is required for all properties (unless otherwise stated).
- Check in is from 16.00 on arrival day and check out is before 10.00 on departure date.
- Maid service is provided once per week (minimum), bath and shower towels are provided in all accommodation. Pool/Beach towels are not provided unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation charges (may vary slightly depending on accommodation booked):
- 8 weeks before arrival: 25%
- 4 weeks before arrival: 50%
- 2 weeks before arrival: 75%
- Less than 2 weeks before arrival: 100%
- Any complaints must be made immediately at the property in order for us to rectify the problem. This must be followed up in writing within 7 days of departure, any claims after this time will not be considered.
we stayed at Casa Mestre Vilamoura for 9 nights starting on 23rd April this year. The villa was as nice as the photos suggested, everything you could need was provided, even two bicycles were available in the garage for our use. The villa was spotless and about a 20 minute walk to the marina. we hired a car and had our own private parking in front of the villa. Rosinda and her son were there at the villa to welcome us and they even went out of their way to bring us to the local supermarket to stock up on essential supplies. Neighbours were also so friendly. We could not recommend Casa Mestre enough we will be definitely going back there again.