Casa Do Vale – Private Villa With Pool Sept-Oct 7 days from €600
Casa Do Vale was built in 2017 and is a spacious, detached 4 bedroom villa with a private pool, it offers good standard accommodation and it 25 minutes walk to Olhos D’Agua (1Km) with its selection of restaurants, bars, shops nightlife, and magnificent beaches which feature a wide range of water sports.
The interior of this modern style villa is very appealing and offers a beautiful dining and lounge area with comfortable seating, fireplace, satellite television, patio doors overlooking the pool area. The dining room has patio doors overlooking the pool and garden at the front is a separate fully fitted modern kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, breakfast table with chairs. A small laundry room with a washing machine.On the ground floor there is one double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and air-conditioning, ne twin bedroom with air-conditioning and a separate full bathroom with a ower. On the first floor,there is a double bedroom with air con , nsuite with private balcony, one twin bedroom with a balcony, ir-conditioning and shower room.
Outside there is a superb 7x4m swimming pool and shower, with a lawned garden for sunbathing. Just outside the kitchen,there is a built-in barbeque area with covered outside covered dining area, which is ideal for evening dining and morning breakfast this is a delightful villa, offering excellent quality accommodation in a convenient location.
There are 3 restaurants and a local bar within short walking distance of Casa do Vale and the nearest supermarket is 1km
- Interior: The interior of this modern style villa is very appealing and offers a beautiful dining and lounge area with comfortable seating, fireplace, satellite television, patio doors overlook the pool area. The dining room has patio doors and a balcony overlooking the pool and garden at the front. There is a separate fully fitted modern kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, breakfast table with chairs. A small laundry room with a washing machine. There is one double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with air-conditioning and one twin bedrooms with air-conditioning and a separate full bathroom with shower. On the first flor there is a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with a private balcony and air condition and one twin bedrooms with a balcony and air-conditioning.
- Exterior: Outside there is a superb 7x4m swimming pool and shower, with a lawned garden for sunbathing. Just outside the kitchen there is a built-in barbecue area with and covered outside dining area very convenient for preparing your long lunches al-fresco. A delightful villa, providing excellent quality accommodation in a convenient position. The villa is very secure with electric gates at the entrance to the villa.
All prices based on 7 nights accommodation, per villa per week
- 01/06/2019 – 28/06/2019: from €950
- 29/06/2019 – 12/07/2019: from €1900
- 13/07/2019 – 31/08/2019: from €2400 ( Offer 15 July 4 nights €700 )
- 01/09/2019 – 30/09/2019: from €1400
- 01/10/2019 – 31/10/2019: from €600
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Private Garden, built in BBQ and outdoor seating area
- Private Pool and garden area
- Electric gates and private parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 minute walk to closest restaurant
- Brand new villa with modern design
- Very private and perfect for those looking for a nice relaxing holiday
- Excellent value for money
- Booking is reserved upon receipt of a 25% deposit.
- Booking is confirmed upon receipt of the balance of 75% up to 8 weeks before date of travel.
- 2 persons maximum per bedroom unless otherwise stated.
- No pets are allowed.
- Should the property become unavailable for reasons beyond our control you will be offered a full refund for the accommodation. PV Holiday rentals is not liable for admin charges or travel costs.
- A refundable damage deposit of €300 is required for all properties (unless otherwise stated).
- Check in is from 16.00 on arrival day and check out is before 10.00 on departure date.
- Maid service is provided once per week (minimum), bath and shower towels are provided in all accommodation. Pool/Beach towels are not provided unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation charges (may vary slightly depending on accommodation booked):
- 8 weeks before arrival: 25%
- 4 weeks before arrival: 50%
- 2 weeks before arrival: 75%
- Less than 2 weeks before arrival: 100%
- Any complaints must be made immediately at the property in order for us to rectify the problem. This must be followed up in writing within 7 days of departure, any claims after this time will not be considered.
Perfect family holiday villa in beautiful location. Can only rate 5 stars. Near to amenities and a great riding center. The owner was helpful and friendly. Around 10minutes taxi drive to the old town and 15 minutes walk through great Portuguese country side to olhas d’aqua. The location even smells fantastic with the orange blossom in the air. The villa its self is equipt with everything you need for bbqs and family dinners. Great showers and comfortable beds. Albufeira is rammed with things to do. Many great memories made in casa do vale and we will be returning soon.
Just dropping a line to let you know about our holiday at Casa do Vale in Portugal.
It was a lovely Villa . Spotlessly clean.lovely bathrooms .bedrooms etc. Very quite area down a cul de sac road.could not fault anything .very spacious and safe with electric gates and a lovely pool.
This villa is the last word. The pool is fabulous and perfect for adults and kids alike. Accommodation is superb and of a very high standard. I came with my husband our daughter and her husband and two kids aged two and a half and 6 months. Its perfect for all our needs. Nearby hotel encouraged us to use their facilities even though we were not residents. Mini market attached was excellent for providing us with cost saving taxis whenever we needed them. Ten minute walk to lovely restaurants but a car is advisable
We were truly spoilt during our stay in portugal. The villa was everything you see in the photos and way more. It is extremely spacious, wonderfully clean and to have 4 bathrooms felt like we were living the dream. The villa is set in the countryside with beautiful views from the balconies and is tranquil yet accessible (with a car) to all the towns, stunning beaches and tourist destinations. There is also a small selection of staples left in the kitchen which was great. ..this included salt,sugar,oil and vinegar. The pool was perfectly clean and such a treat to have it all to ourselves (no fighting over sun loungers) and accessible to the kids 24/7 who loved it….all be it too cold for us! There is aircon which can also be used as heating for those chilly nights as well as plenty of blankets. We had free WiFi which was great for keeping us in touch with friends and family. Altogether, from the booking stage to having direct contact with the owner, we were extremely happy and would highly recommend the villa. Just make sure you rent a car 😉
We have been a group of friends for a week.The house is very good! It is super wide, it is clean and the area where it is very quiet, close to all things. The pool area is the best, although some shade with a tree would be fine .. Anything to improve, such as the lack of utensils (plates, glasses …) the porch area seems to be unfinished, in fact, it looks more like the garage for cars, and the living room furniture is a mixture of new furniture with other old ones .. some decoration to make it a little more cozy. But to general features, perfectly fulfills the function, a spacious, clean house with pool for a great holiday!
Superb villa nothing is missing super region great food great stay. We will return one day I recommend without reservation
Great Villa Great Holiday
We stayed here for 10 days, 4 adults, 4 children aged 3-7. The villa was spotless, very clean and tidy. I was pleasantly surprised by how well equipped it was, there was everything we needed in the kitchen to cook with, plenty of crockery, cutlery, glasses, mugs etc…..
There was plenty of towels, bedding, blankets and a wide range of cleaning products, including washing liquid and softener, iron and ironing bored, dishwasher and detergents.
Someone came every morning to clean the pool, which was great as we definitely made full use of the pool. He was very friendly. We arrived to lots of lilos and inflatables for the kids which I presumed had been left by the previous guests. There was plenty of sunbeds too.
The bedrooms were spacious and each had massive wardrobes with plenty of space for clothes. Air con in each of the bedrooms too, and all windows came with the security shutters too.
The whole villa was secure and great for the kids, as they couldn’t get out anywhere, which was peace of mind for the grown ups. Electronic gates at the front and a place to store the cars. I was worried beforehand about the pool area being slippy and also the tiles inside but they actually weren’t, which again was perfect safety for the children.
The view was beautiful, no neighbours either so you could make noise without upsetting anyone next door. The villa is in a great position, just a few miles drive from Albufeira, and Olhos dagua.
The only things I think that the villa could improve on are having a comfier bed in the main bedroom downstairs as me and my hubby struggled to sleep on the bed as it was too hard.
The WiFi wasn’t great for the kids as was too slow to access any YouTube or Netflix etc….
It does get windy outside, so if you wanted to sit outside in the evenings and play cards, you will be chasing the cards around the pool…
However, that would not put us off and we will definitely recommend visiting this place in the future and would highly recommend it.
Show lessDate of stay: July 2019
Left on Jun 17, 2019 for a stay in Jun 2019The villa was spotless and absolutely beautiful. Everything we needed was supplied. The pool was lovely and was used every day by all. Amazing location, far enough to feel secluded, near enough to feel included. Locals at the pub on the road were very welcoming and food was delicious and very fairly priced. We’ll definitely be back next year for 2 weeks as 1 week just isn’t enough. Thank you for a lovely family holiday.
Left on Jun 7, 2019 for a stay in May 2019Got to give it 5 stars brilliant holiday in a beautiful Villa we will definitely be going back again, a lot bigger than it looked on photo’sThis review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.