With over 20 years experience of travelling to Pine Cliffs, it is safe to say it is one of our favourite resorts on the Algarve.
Pine Cliffs is a 5 star family resort which stands proudly on a cliff-top, surrounded by pine trees, overlooking miles of unspoiled beaches. The serene architecture creates a charming combination with intimate spaces and gardens.
This luxury resort offers extensive leisure facilities including golf 9 holes with excellent practice facilities, tennis, 5 swimming pools and private beach access. The “Porto Pirata” kids club probably the best on the Algarve will take great care of the kids whilst the teenagers enjoy the football tournaments and football camps,Pine Cliffs has it s own grass football pitch and is ideal for all the family
Family relaxation under the sun ,pure heaven!
The Pine Cliffs Resort has wide range of rooms, suites, apartments, townhouses and villas.
Call us today for more information. 00353 1 9060955
Enquire now for 2021 Holidays.
See Links below for more information on each accommodation type:
Accomodation: The Pine Cliffs Resort has a wide range of Premium Rooms, 4 bedroom villas, 2/3 bedroom Golf Suites, 2/3 bedroom Residence Apartments and 2/3/4 bedroom Townhouses.
Facilities: The resort offers extensive leisure facilities from sporting variety in the form of golf, tennis, pools and water sports, to culinary diversity, reflected in a range of international and local cuisines. From Porto Pirata children’s village for younger guests, to the beauty salon, health club, shops and boutiques for holidaying adults. There really is something for everyone in this award-winning destination.
Location: The Pine Cliffs Resort is located in a prime seafront location on the amazing coastline of the Algarve, in Southern Portugal. The village of Olhos D’Agua, on the outskirts of Albufeira is just minutes down the road. There is a supermarket, bars, restaurants and a pharmacy just outside the entrance to the resort.
- Luxury Accommodation
- Wide range of accommodation types – from hotel rooms to 5 bedroom villas with pools.
- Kids Club
- Tennis Courts
- Golf Couse (9 holes) & Golf Academy
- Award Winning Serenity Spa
- Fitness Centre – Classes and Personal Training available
- 8 Swimming Pools, 1 Indoor Pool and Jacuzzi
- Mimo Algarve – Cooking School
- Direct beach access and water sports
- Bars, Restaurants, Mini Market
- The Ideal 5 Star Leisure & Family Resort
Helen S – The mothers point of view!
Having holidayed in Pine Cliffs for the past 14 years, it never disappoints. Initially holidaying with young children, there was always plenty of activities to occupy everyone from swimming in the various pools to golf & tennis,football ( still talked about), easy access to the beach. There is also a fantastic childrens club – Porto Pirata should u need a break. A babysitting service is also available.
From very young the children had been able to wander around the amazing grounds & explore and we as parents always felt it was a safe & secure environment with security on entry / exit 24 hours and also visible patrolling the resort.
Now that the family are all young adults they still love to holiday here and regularly meet up with friends from their childhoods. Their needs may have changed slightly but Pine Cliffs still deliver!
There has been many changes down through the years but all to benefit the resort, with its amazing Serenity Spa, hair salon, pharmacy
and Cookery School to mention a few…
To sum it all up, Pine Pliffs is sheer Heaven. You can be as relaxed or as active as you wish to be & and no matter how often you go there you will always return revitalised and looking forward to next time.
Liam S – Travelling to Pine Cliffs since he was 8 years old
I have been holidaying in the Pine Cliffs since I was 8 years old, and throughout my growing years my love for this resort never diminished.
There are endless reasons for my family’s continued return, and for me the main difference between this resort and any other is its family friendly culture. The resort complex is extremely safe, where women and children (in particular) can roam the grounds and enjoy the amenities at any hour, completely safe. This gives all guests, parents in particular, great peace of mind.
As well as its safe nature, the Pine Cliffs has something for people of all ages. Having stayed here for 20 years, I have never found myself short of activities within the resort. For toddlers/very young children, there is both a kid’s club and babysitting services. For older children, there are activities each day organised by the hotel, such as football tournaments, which I found particularly good for making new friends within the resort.
For adults and other guests, the hotel has multiple high-end restaurants as well as bars, easy beach access and plenty of sport options, such as golf, tennis courts etc. (which are of course great for children as well). On the beach, the resort has a private section for guests, a bar, restaurant and there are water sport options such as banana boats, jet skis etc.
In all my years of going to this resort my want to return has never left me, and I believe all of the elements discussed above create a family friendly atmosphere in 5-star luxury, unlike anywhere else I have been in the world. I couldn’t recommend it anymore.
Sean S – Travelling to Pine Cliffs since he was a teen
- Booking is reserved upon receipt of a 25% deposit.
- Booking is confirmed upon receipt of the balance of 75% up to 8 weeks before date of travel.
- 2 persons maximum per bedroom unless otherwise stated.
- No pets are allowed.
- Should the property become unavailable for reasons beyond our control you will be offered a full refund for the accommodation. PV Holiday rentals is not liable for admin charges or travel costs.
- A refundable damage deposit of €300 is required for all properties (unless otherwise stated).
- Check in is from 16.00 on arrival day and check out is before 10.00 on departure date.
- Maid service is provided once per week (minimum), bath and shower towels are provided in all accommodation. Pool/Beach towels are not provided unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation charges (may vary slightly depending on accommodation booked):
- 8 weeks before arrival: 25%
- 4 weeks before arrival: 50%
- 2 weeks before arrival: 75%
- Less than 2 weeks before arrival: 100%
- Any complaints must be made immediately at the property in order for us to rectify the problem. This must be followed up in writing within 7 days of departure, any claims after this time will not be considered.